Community and the Environment
Communities and Environment
As a Canadian owned and operated business, we want to do our part to help our communities, and the world we live in, grow and thrive.
We’re proud to be an active supporter of the communities we serve. From supporting local charities and non-profit organizations, to participating in community events and volunteering our time and resources, we strive to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those around us. We’re working to help create strong, vibrant communities where everyone can be at their best.
Source Office Furniture is a regular supporter of many worthy organizations, including:
- UBC Okanagan Bursary Program
- Project Literacy – Central Okanagan Society
- BC Minor Baseball
- U18 AA Pandas Edmonton Female Athletic Hockey Club
- Milton Minor Baseball Association
- Strathcona Warriors U15AA Hockey Team
- Spruce Grove Saints Jr A Hockey Club
To request support for your organization, program or event, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name and address of organization
- Non-profit or tax identification number
- Contact person, phone number and email
- Brief overview of the organization and those who benefit from it
- Geographic area served
- Program/event details, including date
We appreciate all requests and will only contact organizations whose requests have been approved.
Every business knows that it doesn’t operate on its own; that it’s part of a larger ecosystem that encompasses other industries, other countries, and the world we share.
While our goals aren’t as lofty trying to save the entire world, we want to do what we can to minimize our environmental impact and promote sustainable practices. This means being mindful when selecting our products, working with our manufacturers to encourage them to reduce their carbon footprint and conserve natural resources, ensuring all our packaging is properly recycled, and ultimately work towards a world where economic growth and environmental sustainability can coexist and thrive.